Leading the next wave of production technology, the Universal Virtual Production Stage offers a state-of-the art LED volume, lighting package, and an experienced staff.
Conveniently located near the full range of Universal Studios' production, post, and broadcast services, the stage is available for feature, episodic, alternative, commercial and streaming projects.|
Car process shots
3,500 sq. ft. stage
68' x 52' stage floor
14' 10" height to the grid
9'9" H x 7'6" W stage door
(1) LED Wall = 3 Deg curved 28'8" x 11'6"
(2) LED Floor Rolling Walls = 9' 10" x 8'3"
(1) LED Static Ceiling = 17'8" x 23'7"
(1) LED Motorized Ceiling = 7'10" x 19'8"
TECHNOLOGY / HARDWARE:
ROE LED WALL Consists of 200 BP2v2 wall panels @2.8mm pixel pitch
ROE LED CEILING Consists of 175 CB3 @3.75mm pixel pitch
(2) BROMPTON TESSERA SX40 LED wall processors
(3) TESSERA XD distro boxes
Optitrack 10 Motion Capture camera system with active marker tracking
(2) Unreal Engine 4k Render Nodes
(2) Unreal Engine VAD On site workstations
Davinci Resolve 4K LUT Color Grade
4K Video Router Multiviewer
4K Video Capture / Replay
HD Wireless Video Camera Monitoring
ARRI Alexa Mini 4k Camera with UMC-4 and wireless Hi-5 Lens Controller
J.L. Fisher Model 10 Camera Dolly
(1) 50 MM Prime Lens
(1) ETC Ion Lighting Console
CINEO Lighting package: Reflex R15, LB800, Quantum II, Quantum Studio and Quantum Ladder