GET LISTED IN THE ACME DIRECTORY*
Application submission & Basic Listings are free; you must submit an application & be approved to receive a complimentary profile listing.
APPLY FOR A BUSINESS LISTING ›
Application processing takes approximately 8-10 weeks due to the volume we receive and the time involved verifying the information.
1. The Acme Directory focuses on design resources for Art Departments, Props, Construction & Special Effects, Set Decoration, Costume & Wardrobe, Hair & Makeup, Locations and Production Departments.
2. Profile listing are only offered to creative professionals and vendors working in the Entertainment Industry whohave experience with the Industry's rigorous deadlines, constant changes and demands for quality in service and in products.
3. We rely on our members to keep their information accurate. All listings must be verified at least once per year to maintain their status as "a recommended resource for film & television production". A listing is considered "unverified" after 18 months of inactivity and, is subject to removal from the Directory.
4. You are welcome to apply for membership if you can meet one of the following requirements:
- Listing on IMDB
- Member of an IATSE Union
- Provide at least Three (3) Entertainment Industry References
- Member of a Trade Association:
SDSA-Set Decorators Society of America
TEA-Themed Entertainment Association
ISES-International Special Events Society
LMGI - Location Managers Guild International
...or any Entertainment Industry Guild or Society
* You must submit an application and be approved to receive a profile listing
If you have any questions, please contact us ›
Membership RequirementsComplimentary business listings are not guaranteed placement in the digital edition of the Member Directory